Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Mags' BPS Review & Autumn Flowers Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

I know it's been a month since my last entry, but I've been on vacations and then had the business of coming back to work. But I'm here today to do another review from Born Pretty Store, this time on their nail art brush set:


The quality of those brushes is what you'd expect from the price range, nothing special but still decent enough to do detailed work. I will probably end up thinning some of them more, because it seems I can't find the prefect thin enough brush for nail art. But that's not a real problem. I expect them to have a lifespan of few month of heavy use, so really a good price/quality ratio.

Now let's get into nail art, fall is upon us, and it's time to set the neon's to rest and bring out the darker autumn colors. I set my eyes on the Barry M - Berry Cosmo, that I bought in the UK while on vacation. It's the perfect fall berry color. And added some flowers using the medium brush from the set.


Those messy flowers are very easy to make, just by doing small strokes from the center of the flower to the outside. Add some few dots in the middle and leaves and voilĂ , an easy nail art that takes few minutes only.


Don't forget that you can use the code BESG10 on BornPrettyStore to get 10% off.
I'll see you next time for another review  (a stamping plate this time) and a brand new nail art.

-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment